Get best practices to help you to:
1) do an overview of your ministry to see it from a 30,000 foot view… YOU ARE HERE
2) teach students to PRAY WITH CONFIDENCE
3) have Gospel CONVERSATIONS OVER PRESENTATIONS
4) implement biblical thoughts of what it means to FOLLOW THE LEADER
5) move from the pews and have moments that DISCIPLE IN CYCLES
6) be focused and STOP CHASING SQUIRRELS
7) not get ministry envy and KNOW YOUR LANE
8) structure your ministry events to focus around your goals by having CALENDAR AFTER-MATH
Below is a 45 minute overview of what’s in the “8 Step Blueprint” and the online “Chosen F.E.W.S.” group program.
This step-by-step blueprint will help you on your journey of...
"MAKING AND MULTIPLYING DISCIPLES!"
The 4 Most Important Tips:
//Remembering the URGENCY of the GOSPEL.
//Understanding the PHILOSOPHY of each best practice.
//Learning the FLUENCY to articulate your decision.
//Developing the STRATEGY to implement your decision within 2 weeks.
About the Author
Here's what other ministry leaders are saying...
"This program, while instructional, will help a youth pastor get a youth ministry compass that's spinning out of control to point north again." (Pastor Ryan - Washington County, MD)
"I knew that there had to be more. after the first call i got a renewed passion and realized i needed to be more intentional and less mechanical and was given a game plan to make it happen." (Pastor Aaron - PA)
"The Prayer Circle went great! Our attendance keeps going up too! Praise God!!! Thank you, Tyree! God is definitely using you in great ways, man! We've gained three kids since we started working together. Both ____ and ____ (both new) are bringing kids Sunday! " (Pastor Anthony - WV)
"It's been so nice to speak with someone who won't judge me for where I am in ministry but will help encourage me to get to my goals. So many times we come up with ideas or programs to help our churches and our ministry but we get stuck in the routine and never implement them. Having someone hold me accountable and helping me set dates makes me make the time and I have to change my schedule around that and I love it. Thanks for taking time out of your schedule and your day to help a struggling minister. God bless!!!" (Pastor Tim)