The big idea is to plan these events for multiple ministries to attend to cut down on the cost or share the cost.
- Plan "POWER UNIVERSITY" for your church and specific networks you're familiar with on a Friday evening. Then promote the "GOSPEL ADVANCING MINISTRY" training publicly to other ministries (your denomination, network of ministers, your local community of churches, etc...) on Saturday. This allows the "Church" to benefit and also cuts down costs that would usually be held by your ministry. The more ministry's and/or people you reach out to, the less your ministry takes on financially.
GET THE MOST OUT OF THESE TRAINING EXPERIENCES
Gospel Philosophy: (Leadership training)
- One-on-one Youth Pastor/Leader coaching (6 month or 3 months)
- GOSPELIZE: youth ministry department training
Gospel Strategy: (Team training and one-on-one coaching)
Option 1 includes:
- 2 days of the GOSPELIZE training (two 4.5 hour sessions each day)
- 1 day of the GOSPELIZE training (one 4.5 hour session)
Tell us WHERE to send it and WHO to send it to.