Need help energizing your ministry, mobilizing your adult teams and student leaders to gospelize and develop next steps for your ministry?
If so, then the "One Day" workshop will help you do that!
“At ONE DAY, you can see exactly what your ministry is achieving, evaluate your own mission and vision, and learn about the mission of the original church.” – Youth Leader Zach Hale
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A "ONE DAY" TRAINING:
- *Check in and receive your training manual
- Welcome and Introduction to a Gospel Advancing Ministry
- Group ministry diagnostic (Deciding which of the 7 gospel advancing values that we as a group will focus on).
- "Remember the Urgency" (A great time for your leaders to hear from someone else about the importance of advancing the gospel).
- "Understand the Philosophy" (Learning what scripture says about the value).
- "Develop a Fluency" (Learn 2-3 best practices of how to make it a reality in the context of your ministry).
- **BREAK (Eat while doing assessment of your ministry along with your team).
- "Implement a Strategy" (Build a vision and strategic plan for impacting your community that can happen within the next 2 weeks).
- Introduction to the “Chosen F.E.W.S. Online Group Program” (The ability to continue to unify your leadership team and get them excited about your next 12 months of ministry).
- Q&A and Networking (Network with other leaders in your area that are a part of this movement).
- Dismissal and keep on GOSPELIZING your ministry
*Each person attending will receive a training packet.
** FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS EVENT, unless the hosting site has made other arrangements.